Website http://tor-industries.com/ (hereinafter “Website”) uses cookie files and similar technologies to ensure maximum user (hereinafter “Users”) experience by providing personalized information, memorizing preferences in the field of marketing and content of the Website, as well as assisting in obtaining information you need. By using this site, you agree to using cookies in accordance with this notice with respect to this type of file. If you do not agree that we use this type of file, you should set up your browser settings accordingly or not use the Website.
The following agreement concerns the rules of the Website regarding the personal information provided to the administration of the Website by the Users.
This agreement pertains to the use of information received from the Website Users by the Website. In this document there is also information on cookies, on using cookies by the Website and the third parties, as well as information how you can stop using this type of files.
2. Information for users
While viewing any page of the Website, the page itself shall be downloaded to your computer, as well as a small text file called "cookie". Such files are used by many websites, since cookies allow us doing a lot of useful things. For example, because of these files the Website owners can determine whether a particular computer (and, probably, its User) was on this site before. This happens during a repeated visit to the site by checking the user's computer for the cookies left from the previous visit.
Information we obtain via cookies helps us provide you with our services in the way that is the most convenient for you. This information may also help us gain an idea on our visitors.
3. Information about cookies
Cookies are a small amount of data, among which there are often a unique anonymous identifier sent to your browser by the Website and stored on the hard drive of your computer. Each website may send its cookies to your computer, if your browser settings permit it. At the same time (in order to keep your data confidential) your browser shall open access only to your own cookies, but shall not allow them to use the same cookies left by other websites.
The cookies store information on your preferences in the Internet. The users may configure their computers in such a way that they would automatically accept all cookies or give a warning any time a website would want to record its cookies on the user’s hard drive or would not accept any cookies at all. The last option means that some personal services may not be rendered to the users, as well as that the users who selected such settings will not be able to receive full access to all section of the Website.
Each browser is unique so look in Help section of your browser to find out how to configure the work with cookies.
If you have configured your computer to completely prohibit the cookies, you can still visit the Website anonymously, unless you would want to use one of the Website's services.
Cookies are widely used by website owners to ensure the operation of sites or improve performance, as well as to obtain analytical information.
The Website and the service providers can use different types of cookies on their Internet resources:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to work correctly, they will allow Users to navigate the Website and use its capabilities. These files do not identify the Users as persons. If the User does not agree to use this type of files, this may affect the performance of the Website or any components thereof.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency, and analytics. These files help us understand how Users interact with the Website by providing information about the areas they visited and the amount of time they spent on the Website, and these files show problems in the Internet resource operation, for example, error messages. This helps improve the Website. Cookies related to analytics also help us measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns and optimize the content of websites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookies cannot be used for your identification. All information that shall be collected and analyzed is completely anonymous.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies serve to identify the Users returning to the Site. They allow you to individually select the content of the Site for Users. If the user blocks this type of files, this can affect the performance and functionality of the Website and may limit access to content on the site.
- Advertising cookies. These files record information about the user's actions on the Internet, including visits to websites and pages, as well as information about the links and ads that Users has selected for viewing. One of the purposes of such files is to reflect the content on the websites, which is the most fully focused on the User. Another purpose is to provide the opportunity to match advertising or other information as close as possible with the interests of the User.
4. Information Collection and Exploitation
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including:
- To make it easier for ourselves and the third parties to receive information about User visits to the Website.
- To analyze information about website access by Users in order to improve the Website.
- To provide advertising, messages, and content created by us and the third parties on this website and the websites of others, taking into account the interests of the User.
- To assist the User with obtaining the necessary information.
- To determine the number of visitors and how they use our Website to improve the Website efficiency and in order to better understand the interests of their audience.
5. Cookies Expiration Date
Some cookies are in effect from the moment you log on to the site and till the end of this particular session of work in the browser. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary and shall be automatically deleted. Such cookies are called session cookies.
Some cookies are stored on the device and they shall not be deleted after the browser is closed in the browser in the interval between work sessions. These cookies are called persistent cookies. The storage period of persistent cookies on the device shall vary for different cookies. We and other companies are using the persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to determine how often you access our sites or how often you return, how the use of the Website is changing over time, and to evaluate the efficiency of advertising.
Cookies can be placed on your device by the Website administration. These cookies are called own cookies. Some cookies may be placed to your device by other operators. Such cookies are called the third party cookies.
Advertising can be provided to you taking into account the nature of your activity on the Internet or when using mobile devices, as well as taking into account your activities when searching, your responses to one of our advertisements or e-mails, pages visited by you, your geographic region or other information. Such advertisements can appear on our website or on the websites of the third parties. The technological partners with whom we cooperate and who help us conduct advertising campaigns in the light of your interests can be members of self-regulated associations. On this website you can also see the third-party advertising depending on what pages you visit, what actions you perform on our site and on other sites.
7. Using web tracking and cookies
We use software to determine the number of users accessing our website, and the frequency of visits. We do not use programs to collect personal data or IP-addresses of individuals. The data is used exclusively anonymously in summary form for statistical purposes, as well as for the development of the website.
We do not create an individual profile of your activities on the Internet. The content of persistent cookies is limited to the identification number. The name, email address, IP address, etc. are not stored.
There is an exception: GoogleAnalytics cookies.
GoogleAnalytics cookies can be used in a small amount. These cookies use the IP address to recognize the user, but do not ascertain personal identification. In other words, the information is collected anonymously. The cookies collect information about how the Users use the Website, and then this information is used to generate reports and helps us to improve the Website.
As an alternative, you may opt out of using GoogleAnalytics cookies to track your activity on all websites by following the link: GoogleAnalyticsOpt-outBrowserAdd-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
8. The third party cookies
Tool for information exchange
The Website uses information exchange buttons that allow visitors bookmarking a page and share it content with their favorite social media. When you click one of these buttons, the social media you selected for sharing information can create a cookie. The site does not control the use of these cookies, so you should contact the appropriate third party's website for more information.
Third-party cookies in inserted content
Please note: as you can see, when visiting certain pages of our websites, there are created cookies that are not related to the Website. While visiting a page with inserted content, for example, from YouTube or Vimeo websites, these service providers can create their own cookies in your browser. The Website does not control the use of these cookies and cannot receive access thereto because of the special features of cookies, only the party that created them originally has access thereto. Look for more information about these cookies on the third party websites.
We use analytical web services, for example, Yandex.Metrics, GoogleAnalytics, Woopra, Piwik, which help us understand how people use our websites, and thus ensure their relevance, usability and applicability of information content. These services use such data collection technologies as web beacons. The web beacons are small electronic images that host cookies, count the number of accesses, and evaluate usage rates and the website efficiency. Further, this information helps us understand what information interests the visitors of our sites, and provide an individualized content of our websites. The web beacons are anonymous, do not contain or collect information that would identify you.
The information is anonymous and is used exclusively for statistical purposes. The web analytics data and cookies cannot be used to establish your identity, since they never contain personal information, including your name or email address.
9. Cookies management
Our site may be used without cookies. You can disable saving of cookies, restrict creation thereof by specific websites or set a notification on sending cookies in your browser. You can also delete cookies from your PC's hard drive (file: "cookies") at any time. Please note: in this case, the display of pages and the guide to using the sites will be limited.
Most browsers allow you to control the most of cookies through the browser settings to a greater or lesser degree.
Not all the visitors of our Website use web browsers. For example, some users access websites or applications from mobile devices. In this case, disabling cookies or changing the settings of a web browser will probably be impossible.
To opt out of tracking your activity on all websites through Google Analytics, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The most of Internet browsers allow the storage of cookies by default. The user can change the settings so that the browser blocks the cookie or warns when files of this type are sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to the instructions of the browser in order to learn more about how to adjust or change the browser settings.
If cookies are disabled, this can affect the user's Internet experience. If the User uses different devices to view and access the Website (for example, a computer, a smartphone, a tablet, a pad etc.), he/she must ensure that each browser on each device is configured according to the preferences for working with cookies.